Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Reader’s Roundup of Mindy’s Latest Links

Lately it seems like my co-author Leslie Gould and I have been all over the Internet, mostly talking about My Daughter's Legacy but also dishing about our writing lives, our hobbies, our families, and more. Beyond that, we’ve shared photos of our TBR piles and our current works in progress, offered up interviews with two of our characters, and shared all sorts of behind-the-scenes info on our blogs.

It makes for some fun reading, and though I’ve posted links on my Facebook page to many of these as they’ve popped up, I thought it might be helpful to pull together a list of the most recent ones here for a handy recap…

Fun Photos

What’s on our bedside tables? Take a look at the books Leslie and I each have on our to-be-read piles

Excuse the messy desk as you check out what Leslie and I are working on now.

Author Spotlight


Leslie and I go deep into the collaborative process for A Christian Writer's World.

Character Interviews

Read the exclusive interview with Therese Jennings of My Daughter's Legacy fame.


Behind the Scenes with the Authors

Explore the Civil War Museum in New Orleans with me.

Read all about Leslie's time travel.

Almost everything in my novels is intentional—including the types of cars they drive. Discover how I choose the perfect car.


Be as inspired as I was by this incredible kneeling rail.

See if you and Leslie share some of the same favorite historical sites.

And the Verdict is In

As long as I’m sharing, here are a few reviews you may want to check out as well. Be sure to poke around on the various sites while you’re there, because they offer great places to learn about all sorts of other new books too:













I hope you enjoyed this roundup. Thanks for clicking!

No comments:

Post a Comment