Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Adventure in Christmas Village, Part 2

Welcome back for Part 2 of Adventure in Christmas Village, along with a special bonus, a fun new list for book lovers.

First Things First

If you read last Wednesday’s post, you probably caught Adventure in Christmas Village Part 1, which ended on a cliffhanger. Now here's the second half of the story, Adventure in Christmas Village Part 2:  




And there you have it, the totally random and silly tale I came up with for my village this year. Hope you enjoyed it! 

Now for the real fun…




Since we’re on the topic of Christmas Villages, I thought I'd share my picks of favorite village accessories for readers like you and me. Enjoy!


1. A big book sale



2. Charles Dickens at a book signing



3. A man reading to a child



4. A Little Free Library



5. A boy reading a book



6. A newsstand



7. The Corner Bookshop



8. Boz’s Books



9. The Jefferson Library



10. The house from Little Women



11. The house from Tom Sawyer



12. The house from The Great Gatsby




Bonus Accessory

FYI, for those who asked where to get an Amish family for their village, I couldn't find one like I have in mine, but I did run across this on amazon (though as of today there’s only one left, so it may not still be available):




Christmas is Just Around the Corner

That’s it for my venture into Christmas Villages. I hope you enjoyed it—and that you find much peace and joy as we near our Savior’s birthday. Have a lovely Christmas, and thanks for watching!

1 comment:

  1. Love your story about the Christmas village!! :-) Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete