Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Writing Wednesday: Getting It Right

Why am I behind bars?  It's all in the name of research, which is a huge part of the writing process.

Mindy at Writer's Police Academy
Next week, I'll be kicking off a series here about the different types of research novelists do, including:

• The quick and easy double-check

• Online - legit and official

• Online - personal and unofficial

• Media sources (books, DVDs, audios, maps, etc.)

• Personal reference libraries

• Apps

• Consulting the Info Posse

• Interviews

• Classes, clubs, and conferences

• Research trips

Along the way, I'll share plenty of fun photos and insider info, so be sure to check back every Writing Wednesday for this new series about Writers and Researching. See you then!








2 comments:

  1. OH my goodness! I had to take a double take at this photo. hahaha! Now, I really want to know what you are writing about. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Melissa! So glad to hear that I've managed to pique your curiosity. :)

    ReplyDelete