Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Tell Me Tuesday: Caribbean Bliss–and a Free T-Shirt

To wrap up the series of answers to this question:

What's the best and/or most fun thing you've ever won?

I decided to share my own.



Mindy in St. Martin, circa 1985



The best thing I ever won was a trip for two to St. Martin, including flight, car, and a week at a resort. This was back in the 80's when I was a travel agent and my business card was pulled from a bowl at a promotional event.

The funniest thing I ever won was a McDonald's T-shirt, for being the 10th caller to a radio station and saying, "Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun" in 5 seconds. It was just a lousy T-shirt, but I've never been so excited. I think that was back in the 70's, when I was in high school. Wish I still had that shirt, it's probably a collector's item by now. :)




                           


I hope you've enjoyed hearing the various answers to this question. Be sure to come back next Tuesday for a whole new Q&A.

Is there some question you'd like to see answered here? Let me know and I'll do my best!



1 comment:

  1. The best things I have ever won are books. I love to read and love finding new authors and new stories to read.

    ReplyDelete