Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Tell Me Tuesday: A Trip to American Idol




Time for another answer to this question:

                                        What's the best and/or most fun thing you've ever won?

I got this awesome response from author Vickie McDonough...




The best thing I ever won was an all expenses paid trip to the American Idol's 8th season finale in Los Angeles. It was one of the few years I'd followed the show from the beginning, and two Christian signers were in the top three. My husband had no interest in going, so I shocked my daughter-in-law, who was a HUGE American Idol fan, and took her with me. It was an incredible time. We took a side trip through Beverly Hills and rode the Ferris Wheel at the Santa Monica Pier.





That certainly sounds like an amazing trip and wonderful prize!

To learn more about Vickie, be sure to check out her website and her latest book, Jolie’s Redemption, as well as the rest of her Land Rush Dreams Series: 


                                


Are you an American Idol fan?    




If not, what show would you love to see filmed in person?

No comments:

Post a Comment