Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Help Me Launch My Daughter's Legacy!



I'd love your help promoting my latest book!

My Daughter's Legacy, the third and final book in the Cousins of the Dove series, will release July 1st, and there are two exciting opportunities to get involved. But don't delay! Applications are only being taken through TODAY (Wednesday, May 31)!

Opportunity #1: The Harvest House Publishers My Daughter's Legacy Book Club

We did this for My Sister's Prayer last summer, and it ended up being even more fun than expected! Our little group of 25 members really bonded over books, and everyone brought their own unique viewpoint to a variety of related topics.

Book club members will receive a free copy of My Daughter's Legacy and access to an exclusive Facebook group with discussions and interactions with the authors. In return, members will be asked to post an honest review of the book on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and other websites.

The club will run from June 12 to July 1, and you must have a Facebook page in order to participate. Deadline is TODAY, so click here now for more information or to apply.

Opportunity #2: The My Daughter's Legacy Launch Team

Unlike the book club, the launch team does not involve interaction and discussion but instead simply focuses on helping to get the word out about the book. Team members will receive free copies of the entire Cousins of the Dove series—My Brother's Crown, My Sister's Prayer, and My Daughter's Legacy—and then help spread the word via social media (posts, tweets, pins, etc.).

Here's an example from The Amish Clockmaker of one type of shareable content you'll be given for use on social media:


Members will also be asked to post an honest review of My Daughter's Legacy on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and other websites. Deadline to apply is TODAY, so check it out.

___

There's nothing I appreciate more than when my readers are willing to help spread the word about my books! that's why I hope you'll take advantage of these fun opportunities and join me in introducing my latest novel to your fellow book lovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment