Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Words on Writing: A Pocket Guide to Amish Life … in Korean!

If you’ve been following me for a while, then you know how excited I get when one of my books is translated into another language. To think that people who don’t speak a word of English are still able to buy and read my books … well, it’s the type of thing that never gets old.

So imagine my delight when I found out that A Pocket Guide to Amish Life has been translated into Korean! I’ve had a number of books translated into Dutch and one into German (all of which caused me to do a happy dance), but now Korean? So cool!




And who knew folks in Korea would be interested in the Amish anyway? Just the thought makes me smile.  Seems like everyone is fascinated by their unique faith-based lifestyle, even folks on the other side of the world.



No comments:

Post a Comment