Wednesday, January 16, 2019

The Perfect Display for Book Lovers


Though Christmas has passed and we're now well into January, I just found out about this amazing display and thought I'd share it here.

In Kennet Square, PA, about an hour from my house, is a lovely place called Longwood Gardens.  The "living legacy" of Pierre S. DuPont, Longwood Gardens interweaves garden design, horticulture, education, and the arts to create one-of-a-kind experiences for its visitors. Last month, my assistant, Tara Kenny, went to the gardens with her family to view their awe-inspiring annual Christmas display. While there, she discovered these awesome book-related decorations in the Music Room.

According to Longwood Garden's website, in that room was "where creative paper and book embellishments, anchored by a rotating 18-foot Fraser fir graced with a garland of silver and copper books, truly sing in a masterfully reimagined library concept."  And how!

If you're a book lover, I know you'll enjoy Tara's photos of this beautiful and creative display...











Many thanks to Tara for allowing me to share her pictures!

Ebook Sale

Before I sign off, I thought you might like to know about these great prices on ebooks...



No comments:

Post a Comment